Rizz - Enlistment [TERMINATED]

ENLISTEE/RE-ENLISTEE IDENTIFICATION DATA

Name (First, Last): Chase, Anderson
Name you wish to use in the 1st AB (Realistic last name, does NOT need to be your real last name): Rizz
Country of Residence: USA
Timezone: GMT - 5:00 (Eastern US)
Steam account link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rizz223

Prior MILSIM or Tactical Realism experience: Escape from Tarkov, Arma II (briefly), many hours of BF4, and real world experience.
Why do you wish to join the 1st AB?: I am looking to take full advantage of what this game has to offer and playing well with a group of like-minded people seems to be the way to do it.
What can you bring to the Division?: Knowledge, both small and large group team skills, and a rather accurate LAT rocket.

Are you better at following orders or giving them?: Following, I work well as a cog in the machine and passably when controlling it. Not comfortable with my current knowledge of game mechanics yet to want to command a squad.

Availability: Throughout the weekdays is variable, but most weeknights from 9pm(EST) on, and weekends are pretty much the same, just Ill be available all weekend nights.

How did you find us or who recruited you?: I found you on the Squad message boards.

I am enlisting/reenlisting in Her Majesty's Armed Forces. I understand that I must uphold the core army values at all times, obey orders to the best of my abilities and execute them with the highest amount of professionalism.
I also vouch that I have read and I understand the Unit Rules.

SIGNED: Anderson

Comments

This discussion has been closed.