Hills - Enlistment [APPROVED]

ENLISTEE/RE-ENLISTEE IDENTIFICATION DATA

Name: Toby Hills
Name you wish to use in the 1st AB: Hills
Country of Residence: England
Timezone: GMT
Steam account link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tobyhills

Prior MILSIM or Tactical Realism experience: I played Milsim paint ball for a couple of years and was going to go straight into the army if it wasn't for some personal issues.
Why do you wish to join the 1st AB?: I am fairly new to squad but I have played arma 3 for quite a while and I would love to settle down in a clan with respects me as one of there team even if I'm a little younger.
What can you bring to the Division?: I am great at following orders I get very immersed into the game adding some role play aspects, I can also discuss tactics and give my view on the situation. Even though I might seem to young to you I'm can assure you I'm very mature and will take this all 100% seriously.

Are you better at following orders or giving them?: I'm better at following, I normally have good plans but my confidence knock me down as I would rarely put my self forward as leader.
Availability: weekends and from around 5 till 11 on every other day.

How did you find us or who recruited you?: I found you on the squad forums.

I am enlisting/reenlisting in Her Majesty's Armed Forces. I understand that I must uphold the core army values at all times, obey orders to the best of my abilities and execute them with the highest amount of professionalism. 
I also vouch that I have read and I understand the Unit Rules.
SIGNED: Hills

Comments

This discussion has been closed.