Olly - Enlistment [TERMINATED]

ENLISTEE/RE-ENLISTEE IDENTIFICATION DATA

Name (First, Last): Olly Skett
Name you wish to use in the 1st AB: S.Olly
Country of Residence:England
Timezone: GMT
Steam account link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OllySkett

Prior MILSIM or Tactical Realism experience: I have 1500 hours on Arma 3 and a few hundred on day z rp server. I am still part ,however on leave, with a group called JSOC north ( www.jsocnorth.com/ ) where i started as a basic rifle man around 1 year ago and worked my way up through the ranks. When doing so i gain valuable experience running a squad/fire team and minor experience running/zusing operations as the commander.

While operating in these roles i gained the following experience/skills:
- Formations, and when to use appropriate ones
- Room Clearing (American style)
- Clear radio communication and pilot reports/salute reports.
- Communication skills/handling with the immature population
- How to keep track of who attends operations/training using a spreadsheet (not as important)
- and a host of outer skills which are less important.
Why do you wish to join the 1st AB?: I wish to join 1st AB as i want to challenge myself, i want to meet and work with new people and build relationships. I am a new (ish) player to squad so i want to build my knowledge of the game and help to educate outer people within the unit.
What can you bring to the Division?: As stated before i have a wide range of skills from spreadsheet management to boots on the ground organisational skills. I beleave i joke around and have a laugh however as soon as its needed i flip the switch.
I am also a very active gamer and will have a lot of time to delegate to the unit on top of a 50 hour work week.

Are you better at following orders or giving them?: Both, i beleave that everybody should be open to receiving both orders and constructive criticism as it promotes self progression and i know of very little cases where a person is in a position where they don't receive orders in one way or another.

Availability: Work days Days = 4.30pm GMT - 11pm GMT
Non work days = 1pm GMT onward
How did you find us or who recruited you?: Found you guys on the steam forums

I am enlisting/reenlisting in Her Majesty's Armed Forces. I understand that I must uphold the core army values at all times, obey orders to the best of my abilities and execute them with the highest amount of professionalism. 
I also vouch that I have read and I understand the Unit Rules.
SIGNED: OLLY

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Recent Activity