Ted Cooper - Enlistment [APPROVED]

ENLISTEE/RE-ENLISTEE IDENTIFICATION DATA

Name (First, Last): Ted Cooper
Name you wish to use in the 1st AB (Realistic last name, does NOT need to be your real last name): Johnny Georgia
Country of Residence: America
Timezone: Central
Steam account link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273254827/

Prior MILSIM or Tactical Realism experience: Arma 3 31st MEU and squad ops experience
Why do you wish to join the 1st AB?: i am tired of the servers where people talk to much and are to loud and obnoxious and mostly squad leaders are the worst of them all in non whitelist type servers.
What can you bring to the Division?: im funny i keep my mouth shut most of the time though i listen im a good marksman and a good auto rifle mortars and a amazing super fob builder.

Are you better at following orders or giving them?: i would give them but ive been doing that the past 2 years almost so id rather follow them
Availability: a lot of the time almost every night but school is just now starting again so not all day but during breaks all day probably...i will be on quite a lot though.

How did you find us or who recruited you?: i found your server it was locked i looked it up got very interested and decided to talk to a recruiter (rapenbub) and now im here.

I am enlisting/reenlisting in Her Majesty's Armed Forces. I understand that I must uphold the core army values at all times, obey orders to the best of my abilities and execute them with the highest amount of professionalism.
I also vouch that I have read and I understand the Unit Rules.

SIGNED: Cooper

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recent Activity