ENLISTEE/RE-ENLISTEE IDENTIFICATION DATA

Name:: Shahar Pinhas
Name you wish to use in the 1st AB: Pinhasius
Country of Residence: Israel
Timezone: GMT+3
Steam account link: steamcommunity.com/id/Spokiboy/

Prior MILSIM or Tactical Realism experience: non
Why do you wish to join the 1st AB?: its better to play squad with a group
What can you bring to the Division?: beer songs!

Are you better at following orders or giving them?: i can do both, but its hard for me to be squad lead in the heat of battle. i only play squad lead for FOB or Defending squads
Availability: 1 or 2 nights a week. sunday and friday.

How did you find us or who recruited you?: found you on steam at the squad discussions

I am enlisting/reenlisting in Her Majesty's Armed Forces. I understand that I must uphold the core army values at all times, obey orders to the best of my abilities and execute them with the highest amount of professionalism.
I also vouch that I have read and I understand the Unit Rules.

SIGNED: Pinhas

Comments

• Hello Shahar! Thank you for seeking enlistment into the First Airborne Division but due to the statement below you cannot join us yet.

Reason(s):
    -You have forgotten to include "ENLISTEE/RE-ENLISTEE IDENTIFICATION DATA" at the very top of your application!

Make due with any faults, mistakes or demands as quickly as possible!

• Thank you for your application, Candidate Pinhasius.

Your application has been marked as pending as we would like to invite you to a brief interview with one of our Recruitment staff so please ensure you have added them on Steam.
    - LCpl West (http://steamcommunity.com/id/alexjwest/)