Martin - Enlistment [APPROVED]

ENLISTEE/RE-ENLISTEE IDENTIFICATION DATA

Name (First, Last): Lachlan Martin
Name you wish to use in the 1st AB (Realistic last name, does NOT need to be your real last name): Martin or Marto
Country of Residence: Australia
Timezone: AEST
Steam account link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146177583/

Prior MILSIM or Tactical Realism experience: I have no prior milsim, but I have been involved in a ‘realistic’ Rainbow Six Siege team who had real tactics.
Why do you wish to join the 1st AB?: I wish to join the Australian army, and feel this might be a good experience and exposure to little bit of it. I also enjoy playing the game, and find the super serious way of gameplay is real fun.
What can you bring to the Division?: I am able to execute any order that comes my way, I am serious about the game but can have a good joke. I am flexible in any Infantry role you decide to put me in but hope to focus on marksman.

Are you better at following orders or giving them?: I am better at following orders but in dire situations I can fill a leader position.
Availability: due to me still attending school, I am a little restricted on times, but during weekends and holidays I will have a lot of time on my hands to participate regularly. I am able to participate a little bit during the schooling week but I can't give definite times.

How did you find us or who recruited you?:I was looking on steam discussions for a serious group to join and came across a post from someone in this group.

I am enlisting/reenlisting in Her Majesty's Armed Forces. I understand that I must uphold the core army values at all times, obey orders to the best of my abilities and execute them with the highest amount of professionalism.
I also vouch that I have read and I understand the Unit Rules
SIGNED: Martin

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recent Activity