Bling's Enlistment

edited May 10 in Enlistment Office

Name (First, Last): Jack Eason
Name you wish to use in the 1st AB (Immersive last name, does NOT need to be your real last name): ** Jack Dark
**Country of Residence:
England
Timezone: ** GMT
**Steam account link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082980031/

Prior MILSIM or Tactical Realism experience: Around 2000 hours on gmod Military fictional/realistic milsim servers, 200 hours of arma 3 milsim ,a couple of airsoft milsim days and around 20 hours of squad milsim groups (which i am no longer in).
Why do you wish to join the 1st AB?: I have been looking for a good UK milsim group on squad since i started , after a long time looking , i have found that this group seems like the best for me.
What can you bring to the Division?: A dedicated and active member who follows and gives orders when the needs arise. I can also pick up the basics of a concept fairly quickly, making me a fairly fast learner.
Are you better at following orders or giving them?: Around the same skill at doing both.
Availability: 2-4 hours a night weekdays excluding Tuesdays and Wednesdays , 6-8 hours weekends.

How did you find us or who recruited you?: I found you on the squad forums

I am enlisting/reenlisting in Her Majesty's Armed Forces. I understand that I must uphold the core army values at all times, obey orders to the best of my abilities and execute them with the highest amount of professionalism.
I also vouch that I have read and I understand the Unit Rules.

SIGNED: Eason

NOTE: I am dyslexic, please excuse my terrible spelling/grammar.

Tagged: