Trixie - Enlistment

Name (First, Last): Fima Treiger
Name you wish to use in the 1st AB: ** Trixie
Country of Residence: Israel
Timezone: GMT+2
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013397733/

Prior MILSIM or Tactical Realism experience: Mostly ArmA 2 and some ArmA 3 experience in MILSIM units/clans, I had a long history with a unit that disbanded back in ArmA 2, started as the units CMT (Medic) and ended up as a Recruiter and SL after 4 months in the unit, due to real life army enlistment I had to leave the unit, it disbanded while I was in service.

Why do you wish to join the 1st AB?: I would like to return to a MILSIM experience and I think Squad is a great game that could be a lot more immersive and fun with the right group of people.

What can you bring to the Division?: Only my prior MILSIM knowledge and experience, I know how to take orders and eventually give them.

Are you better at following orders or giving them?: Both, I do have my prior experience with other MILSIM units and even real life experience, however right now i'm here to learn so I want to be taking them until I learn enough.

Availability: All weekends and most midweek days in the evening/night

How did you find us or who recruited you?: Squad official forums.

I am enlisting/reenlisting in Her Majesty's Armed Forces. I understand that I must uphold the core army values at all times, obey orders to the best of my abilities and execute them with the highest amount of professionalism.
I also vouch that I have read and I understand the Unit Rules.
SIGNED: (Treiger)